When you NEED to move – I have COVID-19 PROTOCOLS in place:
For SELLERS and BUYERS: The big question is: how do you market your home to the public, or walk through someone else’s home and avoid this awful virus?
How to VALUE Your Home
- Firstly, introductory appointments with me can be held online via ZOOM. I can watch on WhatsApp or Zoom from your mobile phone while you tour your house or I will come, prepared with personal protective equipment and tour your house in person, your choice. It will be a quick visit.
- We then talk about the value of your home via Zoom so we can be comfortably socially distanced and answer all of your questions. I can help you with registration on ZOOM if needed.
- Listing and Offer documents can all be signed electronically. It is an easy process for you and I have the program in place.
To MARKET your home there are further Valuable tools to keep you safe.
- Leading Image INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS/VIRTUAL TOURS, which I have used for years now, allow buyers to view your home from their computer. They can see the walls, ceiling, floors, size and layout of each room.
- OPEN HOUSES can be held virtually with Facebook Live or Zoom, which I prefer these days, as it keeps your home safe, not only from the virus, but also from those with light fingers.
- I ask agents to have their buyers tour the house virtually before physical showings are arranged and to drive by the house and through the neighbourhood to be sure the they are truly interested in your property.
- Once buyers have confirmed viewing virtual tours, neighbourhood, schools etc. showings will be booked.
- There is a DECLARATION I ask to be signed stating that none of the people visiting the home have any symptoms or are in self isolation etc., including myself.
- I ask the Sellers turn on all lights and open all doors in the house so nothing need be touched.
- I provide, Masks, gloves, shoe coverings and hand sanitizer for showings, which I keep packaged and ready for each person and rubbish bags to collect it all afterwards so your home stays clean.
- Lawyers are also working electronically and those documents can all be signed online.
- money transfers are all electronic.
MOVERS are also prepared with protective equipment, gloves, masks etc.
If you or a friend have found your home too small or maybe too big or just need a backyard for self-distancing, give me a call. I would be happy to have a conversation with you or them. I appreciate all the referrals you send me. Looking forward to hearing from you. My number is 416-483-8383. And give me a call to let me know what you think of this video, I’d love your feedback.
Stay safe and Be Well.
Margaret Winter Sales Representative